Friday, November 27, 2009

I've Moved!

I finally made the move to New York! I know that an update is way overdue, but I have been crazy busy and basically without kitchen for the past month. I recently got an apartment in the East Village with my good friend Jess from college and am absolutely loving it so far. The food options in my neighborhood alone are overwhelming.

I have unfortunately only been around New York on the weekends because my job has me traveling back to Chicago Monday through Thursday every week. I’m staying in a corporate apartment on the weekdays, so I’m hoping that all of the traveling won’t hinder my cooking.

As you can see below, my New York kitchen is itty bitty. I’ll need to get very creative with storage and counter space, but I’ll make do.


Also, happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: