Saturday, September 25, 2010

Choice Greene

I’m spending the day kind of playing around with my blog while Matt is working/GRE studying/trumpeting, so I thought I’d check out some of the places in his neighborhood while I’m at it. I went to Choice Greene when I was here about a month ago and had an over-priced, kind of funky tasting egg sandwich. I’m drawn back today because of the outdoor patio with wifi and am enjoying some surprisingly good sushi. I’m not usually a fan of grabbing sushi from the refrigerator case, but I saw them making it fresh behind the fish counter so I figured it must be decent. I picked up a Salmon Avocado Roll ($6) and some Wakame Seaweed Salad ($4).



Both were really fresh and (I think) reasonably priced. Note to self: avoid the eggs, get the sushi.

Choice Market on Urbanspoon

No comments: